SKI TOURING IN THE LAND OF VOLCANOES
Kamchatka — Russia begins here. Welcome to the land of volcanoes, the place of your next spring ski tour.
The time has come to gather your willpower into a fist, pack your equipment and fly to Kamchatka. It is useless to make a description of what you can see in Kamchatka. This must be seen with your own eyes.
This season, taking into account the experience of past years, we have prepared new trips in the best locations on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
Kilometers of ascents and descents from volcanoes and hills, life in a tent in the most remote places of the Ganalsky Range, ski tours to the most iconic volcanoes of the Avachinsky Pass, visits to thermal springs, all these options are in our trips, which we conduct in March, April and May 2024.
Skiing on the couloirs or simply — GANALSKY RANGE
TENT. FLASHLIGHT. CAVIAR. WAITING FOR THE DESCENT.
Here’s what you can expect from a typical ski touring day at the GANALSKY RANGE — SKI TOUR CAMP:
- Our trip includes 8 days, including 6 days of accommodation in a ski touring tent and skiing on the slopes of the Ganal Range.
- The tent camp is really extreme, which gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of the Kamchatka ski touring in the wild.
- Elevation changes up to 1500m vertically every day, backcountry style climbs, descents along steep couloirs and in the light forest of stone birches.
- Ready to test your skills? Then this trip is for you, try it in the month of March and April — come to the tented ski touring camp on Ganalskie Vostryaki in the spring of 2024!
- Details of your trip, logistics, cost and the whole package of services, see the trip section — GANALSKIE VOSTRYAKI.
- For those who are going and want to also climb the volcanoes, in order to make that very well-deserved descent later, we have prepared a trip — GANAL RANGE AND TWO VOLCANOES, which includes 11 days, of which 8 days are ski touring with accommodation in a tent and a mountain shelter near volcanoes.
A THOUSAND METERS UP, TWO THOUSAND METERS DOWN, OR — SKI TOUR ON VOLCANOES
VOLCANO ONE. VOLCANO TWO. VOLCANO THREE.
Here’s what you can expect from a typical day of TWO VOLCANO AND THREE VOLCANO ski tours:
- TWO VOLCANOES — the trip includes 8 days, including 6 days of ski touring and accommodation in a mountain shelter on the Avachinsky pass.
- Ski tour and skiing on the slopes of Avachinsky and Koryaksky volcanoes.
- Ascents to the tops of volcanoes in the backcountry style, elevation changes up to 2400m vertically.
- Ready to test your skills? Then this trip is for you, try it in the month of April — come to the ski tour for the TWO VOLCANOES trip in the spring of 2024!
- Details of your trip, logistics, cost and the whole package of services, see the trip section — TWO VOLCANOES.
- For those who are going and want to climb THREE VOLCANOES, we have added climbing and skiing on the slopes of Vilyuchinsky volcano to the trip, which includes 9 days, including 7 days of ski touring and accommodation in a mountain shelter near volcanoes.
- Ski tour Safari MUTNOVSKY PASS — is the only one trip that we plan for those strongest and most prepared tourists who are ready to go on a ski tour from Vilyuchinsky Pass to Mutnovsky volcano, 10 days of travel and accommodation in tents near three volcanoes.